Welcome to FrenchAm Preschool
FrenchAm Preschool offers a 100% French immersion education for children as early as age 1 to age 5. Our preschool is comprised of 3 parts:
- Nursery (ages 1 and 2)
- Preschool (age 3)
- Pre-Kindergarten (age 4)
We provide small group classes in a warm, caring, familial atmosphere. With an emphasis on socialization, FrenchAm Preschool helps students build strong relationships with other children and adults, establish autonomy and independent identities, and further develop their motor and language skills.
We offer the only French immersion program in the same location for ages 1 to 11 through our FrenchAm Preschool private school and FrenchAm Academy (K-5) charter school. At the end of Pre-Kindergarten, our students are prepared to enter Kindergarten either at FrenchAm Academy or elsewhere.
FrenchAm Preschool operates a 10 month calendar from August – May.
- We enjoy a week long Fall break in October and Spring Break in March*
- We typically have two weeks for Winter Break beginning in December and ending with the opening day back in January
- The year concludes before Memorial Day each year
- We offer Summer Camp with daily and weekly options*
Our curriculum follows the Ministère de L’Éducation Nationale de France.
- Our curriculum
- How to live in the world
- Language & Culture
- How to become a student
- Our teachers
- Native Francophone
- Experienced (moms/nurses)
- Our day includes:
- Regroupement/Circle Time
- Songs, rhymes, poetry
- Snacks & Lunch
- Nap / Quiet Time
Age / Language / Proficiency Requirements
- 1-2 years old: Nursery
- Earlier they start, the better their French!
- Must be walking
- 3 years old: Preschool
- 4 years old: Pre-Kindergarten
Prior knowledge of French language is NOT required for FrenchAm Preschool
Schedule Options & Bell Schedule
Hours of Operation: 8am to 4pm M – F
- 3, 4, or 5 days per week. Full or Half-days
- 3, 5, or 5 days per week. Full or Half-days
- 4 or 5 days per week. Full days only
- We offer After Care from 4pm to 6pm (extra fee applies)
- Drop off begins at 7:30am
- Pick up half-day, any time after 12pm
- Pick up full day, any time after 3:30pm
We offer After Care from 4pm – 6pm (additional fee applies).
Tours and Registration
We offer open enrollment year round. Our process is simple and takes less than 1 week to complete assuming you have all of the necessary documentation.
Tours are only available in the morning. Call (480) 334-9608, to schedule an appointment with Corinne Arnout, our Headmaster, or complete the inquiry form to schedue a visit.
Tuition, Discounts and Fees
- We offer discounts for siblings
- We LOVE our Superheros! We offer a special 20% discount to all active Law Enforcement, Firefighters, and EMT personnel
Please contact Patrice Arnout, Chief Administraion Officer for details at (480)681-6100.